Hoping to run on the 23rd May

We are hoping to run tomorrow but will be checking the forecast through the day.
Online sign on is closing Tuesday night (my fault), the week before each event.
I would suggest you only book one week ahead at a time in future as it’s easier for me to manage if we cancel.
You can turn up on the day both to register and sign on but it’s much easier again for me if you enter in advance.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s